IEEE International Symposium on Hardware Oriented Security and Trust (HOST) – the premier event aiming to facilitate the rapid growth of hardware security research and development – has opened the call for contributions. The 16th annual HOST will be held May 1-4, 2023 in San Jose, California, the capital of Silicon Valley. HOST 2023 invites original contributions in all areas of overlap between hardware and security, including but not limited to the following:
- Hardware Security Primitives: e.g., PUFs, TRNGs, cryptography, post-quantum cryptography, odometers.
- Computer-aided Design (CAD) for Hardware Security Verification: e.g., automatic techniques and metrics for life cycle security management and detecting security vulnerabilities.
- Hardware Attack and Defense: e.g., hardware Trojans, fault injection, side-channels, hardware reverse engineering, hardware obfuscation.
- Architecture Security: e.g., architectural side-channels, trusted execution environment, FPGA and reconfigurable fabric security.
- System security: e.g., machine learning security, SoC/IP security, CPS/IoT security, sensor network security, smart grid security, cloud security.
- Emerging or Other Topics: e.g., privacy-enhancing architecture, cryptocurrency security, and other hardware/system security topics.
Window 1: CLOSED
Window 2: December